Monday, December 28, 2009

Final Semester for Final year 27 December 2009


Done icon... 

Before I start the topic as the title as above, I would like to write something about Christmas that I had spent with my friends. That day, I together with 4 friends went to Penang Island. Long time I didn’t go Penang Island already and still remember that the last time I went Queenbay is the time my supervisor for internship treats me to eat lunch there. Suddenly miss them and think back the moment for that 10 weeks internship. There are some “bad memory” and yet a lot of good memory there. “Bad memory” gave the power for me to thrust and the good one will permanently stored inside my diary. Miss my “dirty house” as well … haha, sometimes think back it is quite funny but that time is so pity… == 

Finally, final semester for final year is coming. The time pass very fast, 7 semesters past like this, I am an old senior already, but sometimes some junior still thought that I am the first year student… kidding is it? Now I no more baby face already, and soon will degrade in exponential way because of the job later, keep on dealing with machine. Haha, so challenging, but hopefully training is provided because we really learn a lot of “theory” and learn how to operate the dinosaur era technology... my senior always yammer that now even use more SK 2 also cannot “recover” back liao… haha, she is very funny, soon will have a chance to meet all of them in our 2010 family dinner. My result for preview semester is quite good, if the required CGPA for getting Dean List is still remain the same, then I will get the only Dean list for my campus life. Cheer. 

Good luck for my final semester ahead, and bless everyone always stay happily and healthy as me… 

No comments: