Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My spoils of war before I bankrupt 16 December 2009



As I promised, now I post some info about my new laptop here, again not to show off la…== but just to share. :) It cost me 1950 bucks. The specs for the laptop is such as: Intel core2 duo T6600, 2g DDR3 ram, 320gb hard disk, NVIDIA 512gb display card. Other normal spec that suppose a laptop must have, I think I no need to mention here already. I bought the laptop at the shop I worked for the PC fair last time and here I get the 50 ringgits special discount for it. The free gifts are just a mouse and a cooler, other gadget such as laptop skin, skin protector, keyboard skin…… there are all not in my list of free gifts, but I also not manage to get it with my pocket money, because I not really need them to lagi “mess” up my desk. my desktop, i like the calender shown

My laptop is DOS, but installed pirated Windows 7 (forgive me ya). For the overall window 7 is quite nice because of the appearance of the feature design for first, and other things about the function I not sure, because I not yet familiar with that. Once thing I want to say here is the arrangement and the layout of the feature are becomes tidier than Windows XP. I like the icon, personalize which we can choose our own desire theme for “beauty” up the looks. The little gadget such as clock and alarm as well that can be set, sticky notes…… have make the overall to become more fun.

Today I downloaded new software, 谷歌金山词霸合作版2.0, and I like it very much because the functions are compatible with Google. Besides being as a dictionary, it can still use for translate the meaning to different languages… there are much more addition function that need me to discover myself and I am sure that this will help me a lot in my language because I am really noob in that. I gave this software to my friends already and until now, the rating for that is quite good. So if anyone interested in that can just take it for me, I am ready to share because I really like it a lot, it is free!

Today I met my lecture and I spent about 1 hour to persuade him to accept my design. My lecture is kinda funny and always will come out with something that hard for me to expect, he is so creative until I want to faint. The idea is work, but due to the limitation of the facilities and even the available one also very sorry, so I just can say that very sorry again. ==

I fetched my friend, YC go out by motorbike to find our FYP material and I saw a Tupperware, it looks simple but nice. I decided to bring it back because I had influenced by most of my friends around me—save the environment, stop-using polystyrenes. There is a long way to go but at least I do something right? Em, better than nothing, support.  my tupperware, RM 4.50


1 comment:

mescbox said...

congrat! finally i get urnew laptop... A christmas gift for urself ooo..wakakaka!

wei, tat Tupperware cute le..i wan it also! where you bought it?