Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fogging 2 December 2009


Fogging again, this is the second time already and we had been informed that they need to come in our house this time. Shock, this is the expression of my mum and my neighbor because before that they just fogging around the resident area. Wao, the time is rushed, and without any hesitation, we cover all the things with newspapers and move all the things into room.

After fogging, the floor is a bit oily but that is much more better if compare to last time which happened more ten years ago, like splashing the oil ==’’’. The thing to prove here is at least some improvement of the technology is done. Actually this government department is quite okay at least they do their responsibility to eliminate dengue. Some more the people are quite nice and polite.

that is me lu, looking at my house :P

Phew, finally I success to renew my driving license at this morning and the process is more faster than I expected. We had been informed that there is no electric supply in our residence area for tomorrow, so I had planned to go Penang for my 1 day trip, because I cannot stay at home with computer but I cannot turn it on. Seem like now everything is jammed without the electric supply unless for those kids that can play with their candle and shadow at the night. I am not a kid, but sometimes feel that life suddenly slowing down with that… sometimes the feeling is great because let me have more chances to feel the real, but don’t always la… this is 1, 2, 3, 4 …. Many times already, can’t even remember, but at least 1 a week in this month… ==

this aunty is wearing her earring in the middle road... @@ she want go to dinner soon

Still haven’t found any one that want to join me and seem everyone had busy with their own things and work, again I feel lucky that I am yet a student :)

No comments: