Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sick 9 December 2009

I felt that my stomach was not so comfortable since I wake up in the early morning but still accept the invitation from my friends to join their “laksa trip”, some more I went out again at night to meet with another 1 friend (included the 2 bad girls that invite me to join the “laksa trip” hehe, kidding la :P) because I didn’t meet them since I come back from my holiday and they had blamed me a lot for always giving the reason that I don’t want come out. 

My stomach starts to be very pain until I cannot tolerate with it at around 2am, and I knew I will die in pain if I wait until the next day morning. I sweat like a pig and my body starts to shiver until I cannot walk properly. I go and knock the door of my parents’ room and show them I pity face. Without any hesitation, my father sends me to the nearest 24-hours clinic. The doctor gave me some medicine for gastric and some for the stomach pain. 

The nightmare haven’t end, I am allergic with the medicine that the doctor given to me, that is Omezole (the medicine for gastric). The dosage given to me is too strong and red patch start to appear over all of my body… so itch and I can’t sleep for whole night. 
This is considered as very lucky because it is the time I stay with my family and still remember that it happened once during the time of my industrial training and that is really unassisted. Thanks you for my parents and the special one that take care of me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sorry... me, one of the bad girls u had mentioned jz now. sorry bcos invite u for tea time.. (laksa).. but v dunknw anythng.. dun angry oo!