Saturday, December 19, 2009

Enjoying the pace 19 December 2009

Sleeping, eating, doing FYP and waiting seem become the things that keep on repeating in my cycle of life. Sometimes I think that is too boring, but I am enjoying the pace of life. My course mates and I knew that this is the last school holiday for us if we did not continue to future study, we cherish every moment and continue to making fun in the school.

Yesterday night, I had a chat with an old friend and the topic we chat gave me a lot of space to think. That is a deep knowledge in that, so I started to think it before I going to sleep at around 2am. Haha, this is a good chance for me to think because I am too free in this period, but seems like I cannot get the answer before I sleep because there are no any theory that recorded in books to guide me or as my reference. Suddenly I feel like study is so easy, the book is there, statement is there just to remember and understand if compare to this one.

Everyone seems like busy, and I am the only one that is so free. The only thing I can do now is to learn more other things that I not know, to self-actualize. For those who are busy, the only thing I can do is give fully support to you, always take care of health still remain is the popular from me… I am saying you, wormie. Phew2 and GOGOGO.

I plan to go back on Monday and hope that my FYP will go smoothly as I planned. :)

No comments: