Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yes, finding laptop? 26 to 29 September 2009


I had been worked in PC fair for these 4 days, and the phrase above, “yes, finding laptop, we got Toshiba, Dell, Lenovo and Acer”. This is the most common phrase that we will use to break the ice between the customers with us, and seem the technique is important for us to get closer to the customer that taking to a stranger… ==’’’ yes, we are stranger. Still remember that the first that I work at the fair, I don’t know how to intro the laptop to customer, and not even know how to sale it, until I saw how our top seller to convinces the customer. The first rule is you should convince yourself before you can convince other. Sometimes I will laugh because I saw other seller very ‘Jia’… “Yes, I am using Dell laptop now, the service is very good, 1 year onsite warranty some more”, by the way she is using Toshiba laptop. “ya, I am sure kak like pink colour, because you are wearing pink colour shirt today…” Oh my god, that is not me, you are welcome to slap me if you found any of these phrase come out from my mouth. ==’’’ but so far so good, that is the rule to survive in this super challenging world. 

having our lunch 

My boss promises me to pay me 70 buck per day and she said that will give us 5 to 10 buck per laptop sold. That is not a lot because I need to work from 9.30am until 11.30pm without any rest time between that time. That is kinda tired and until the last day of the fair, sore throat is coming to me… erm, because I am selling hard I think :P actually I work for this part time job is to learn something and I am satisfied with what I am expects to get from it. 

cleaning at the end of the fair

Sigh, I went for 2 post offices to renew my driving license but both of them are facing the same problem, that is server down. Haiz, this is the thing that keeps on happened, even in the library in the school. Luckily I already get used to it.
Before ending the blog, just realize that today is World AIDS Day. No much to say about that, support. :)  

No comments: