Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Xmas trip-KL 12 December 2009





merry  xmas


Finally, I had made my late decision to KL. At Friday morning after I send my mum go to bus station (because my mum going to KL to find my aunty), I bought my bus ticket to KL with the time 12am midnight. With simple preparation and simple pack of baggage, here I go with super excited mood. At night before going to bus station, I go and take my laptop that I ordered yesterday.

the bottle

my 'hotel'

I had spent my whole night on the bus and the bus speeding super fast until I reach KL at around 4.30 am. That is super fast @@, and it is out of my expected, so I need to spend more time in my ‘hotel’ – Mc donalds. Around 7am, I go back to Puduraya bus station to buy my bus ticket for return of my trip on Sunday, and take train to KLCC.

can see some people are jogging there outside KLCC

There are nothings I can do besides photographing and walking around there, until Christopher come and pick me up. Then we spent our time in Time Square. Then the next day we spent more time in Pavilion. Even the trip is short, but this let me to feel the cycle of your life. It is simple and I like it very much… c’est la vie, I enjoy the silent of the other hidden part in the city.decoration in KLCC, simple @@, save budget ma

Xmas decoration in Times Square

Last but not least photography section again in Pavilion, again I knew it is my solo show…== kinda paiseh but there is no choice… haha, you all have a chance again to see me :P thank you for my photographer and again for your Christmas gift and wish, I like it :D

inside and outside Pavilion

I will go back to school soon to deal my lecture regarding my FYP, hope that everything is fine after seeing him, if not I have to squeeze my mind for another few night. Cheer, next post will post about my new laptop :P not to show off, but more to share. Stay tune for more, haha, even I know you all not really interested in it.

:) i really enjoy the trip, even i knew you so busy but still pay a lot of effort on this trip for my coming for disturb... appreciate

2 comments:

huam86 said...

y the pic so blur 1??

mescbox said...

hey, christmas decoration at KL so nice! I wanna go too... but, haiz... nobody accompany le... then, Jz bec from Thailand, dun have much money le. Like your travel style! Hope to join u soon...