Friday, December 25, 2009

It is difficult, Xmas… 25 December 2009

Christmas eve, I go out with my friends, totally 6 of us go to village mall. Just to have a relax chatting with them in Secret Recipe. Some topics are really funny and they always try to make a lot of fun in the gathering. Even though our members of gang become lesser and lesser, but we always try to cherish the moment we have… haha, friendship forever.

There is something different in this year but the feeling of the Christmas eve is yet the same. I am sincere, I am hardworking for the relationship. If anyone can stand on my position to read my mind, then maybe you will understand my feeling in this moment. The thing is too difficult to me, I know that no people will guide or teach me how to do, so every time I should face it alone. I am novice here, everything is first time for me, learn to grow. I knew it is difficult before I step in my foot in to the door. Ya, again with my motto, I try to be more considerate. I have the courage to step in further to the room, I will do it :) but I cannot walk it alone, I need the courage given from you… it is boh bian, I totally understand that, but once you keep on to drop my call for just want to say Merry Christmas to you, the boy is pain. Ganbate for the boy. 

Em, make a wish sin…… don’t want to tell you all what wish I had made. Secret “recipe”. Good night :D I am fine. Miao Miao

No comments: