Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pasar Malam Nibong Tebal 20 December 2009


Too free again today, and when it is too free in a room and keep facing with the computer for the whole day, I will started to think regarding nothing and my mood will become so down and pessimistic at last… haha, but I am hedonistic one, so I won’t allow it to continue happened. I went for jogging myself in the evening to release some “melanin” out from my body. Haha, it is worked.
After that, I am going to dinner with my friends to Nibong Tebal because we can ramble around pasar malam after the dinner. Long time didn’t go to pasar malam and rambling in the relax mood with friends. That is fun and we almost visit every stall in the pasar malam, not for buy, but just kacau around. Some stalls like those selling groceries are really eye-catched. There have many special and weird things to catch our attention. Sometimes really admire on their designer, they are so creative especially those products from China. They product ranging from hand-powered torchlight, stand for handphone charger, vacuum sucker…… Finally the trip end up with some junk food in our hands. 

No comments: