Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blogging 25 November 2009

 Almost 1 week stay at home, nothing to do and only slack in front of the computer. I have to start my FYP in this week. Most of the final year student will stay at school for their FYP progress, but except me and some minority. I planned to stay at home rather than in school because I feel that the life at school is kinda boring. Moreover, my mum and dad had started to chatter since my bro and I seldom come back to home during the weekend of the school days, even the journey is only 1 hour plus between school and my home. Sigh, 1 hour is for travelling by car. By using the public transportation, I had to call for the taxi, take the bus to Butterworth, again take the bus back to SP and walk for a short distance before I reach my home. This is actually nothing but once the bus routing is delayed, sometimes I have to wait for it for almost 1 hour for the uncertainty. The condition is kinda like: ada bus u naik, tak tau bila bas tu sampai. Still have to count for the journey which comes back from home to school…

Doing FYP in front of computer but I cannot stop to control my mind to surf the net. MSN, blogging, forum and Facebook. Still imagine how Facebook deprive our time. I didn’t addict with that, but I admit almost every time I online, I will surf for it. Playing the Happy Farm is my must have activity, but now seem like a bit boring because the feature is almost the same from the start to the end.

Soon I will go out for work already at PC fair. Today is simple setup and short briefing from the boss and it will follows by 4 days fair consecutively until next Sunday. My bro told me that the job is not easy and I also knew that especially for the job which deal with customer… haha, anyway I am only a part time worker, won’t be so stress maybe, if yes, shall I take this as a practice before I striding the stage out from the university? Just gain some extra working experience from there, earn so pocket money and survey for new my laptop or external hard disk, I stone, many birds. :)  so anyone if got come PC fair come and visit me ya, serve you with sweet smile.. ==’’’

No comments: