Sunday, November 8, 2009

6 months 8 November 2009

light up my life 

6 months already, I had learned a lot of things within these 6 months and I knew these things will make me growth. I learned the things from mistakes, and sometimes I even write down some important event in a piece of paper, hope that this will be a remainder for me to not repeat the mistake. Besides that, I will always remain myself to treat every single day as a new fresh day, just like the feeling of falling in first love of the first day. By the way, I can cherish every single day I have, as long as I stay in healthy and my friends around me stay healthy too. Some people say that trouble is a thing that occur once awhile and should be avoided because it makes our life in trouble, but I will rather say that trouble is a thing that happens all around the time, it is a part of our life. 

If I need to rate my own performance in these 6 months, I will only rate it as 50%. Why? Because I feel that sometimes I am too dependent and my thinking is immature. Don’t let emotion to take control and this is the thing that I always remain myself to do. Still got a lot for me to improve, and I will work hard ^^. 

Recently I kinda busy with preparation for my exam. Even though, the life is pretty simple, just follow the pace of life—wake up, eat, study, play computer games. Sometimes I think that this maybe is the ideal life for me, just very simple, I like it, it light up my life.

No comments: