Friday, November 20, 2009

Survey for a new laptop 20 November 2009

Recently my desktop seem got some problems, once you turn it on for about 30 minutes or sometimes even lesser, it will hang for a moment and then follow by auto restart my computer. It is suspected that the motherboard got some problem with that and deciding whether worth for me to replace a new motherboard or just go toward my dream for a new laptop. 

Now I start to survey the information online, including the price, specification and even the type of brand. Just finished search for some information on lowyat.com. Here is some information I get from there:

The research also shows the malfunction rates by manufacturer, guess who’s the most reliable manufacturer? Asus and Toshiba are neck and neck, with only a 15.6% and 15.7% of malfunction rate at 3 years. Check out the chart below. Would you buy extended warranty? You agree with it???

No comments: