Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday again 19 November 2009

with coursemates after the last  paper-Project Management
From today, there is the start of my school holiday until 27 Dec. The vacation is almost 1 months plus. Sometimes don’t know what am I thinking, sometimes feel likes so eager the holiday to come but once this realized, I feel like a bit blankness. Haha, I am man in contradiction. Exam seems is the only way that makes the students have willingness to thrust and move forward. Exam can act as some event that to prevent the study life to becomes less stagnant and apathetic… is it?? 

What I going to do in this 1 month holiday. Now I start to think about it and plan my short milestone for next month. Next week maybe I will work temporary in PC fair for 4 days with my brother. Perhaps I can earn some extra pocket money before I graduate. Then, I will start to do my FYP. Many final year students will stay at school to do their FYP but I didn’t plan to stay because I can do my paperwork at home and just start my prototyping after the school reopen. When at home, I will take some time to take sport, photography, meet my friends in hometown… hope I can realize what I am listing now. Actually I just want to avoid I keep stay in front of the computer and addicted in computer games and drama. 

After the holiday, 1 more semester I will graduate already. Next semester will be very free, only 11 units plus 1 unit extra for ping pong. I expect that I maximum will have class 3 days per week only. Hope that I can use my time wisely next semester… ganbate.




No comments: