Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, welcome new life, year 31 December 2009

31 December 2009, last day for the year 2009, and welcome for year 2010 ahead. Em, what had I done on my year 2009? Recall back and there are some highlights in the year, just list out them as I remember. Of course, some things that were forgotten definitely not in the highlights, I forgot it means it is not important… what I am saying? I also don’t know. == 

When I look back the terms that I had listed on the paper for what are my targets for me to achieve in year 2009, I found that before that I really unplanned one. How to prove it? Study smart, family and friends always stay healthy and happily, become more proactive in school activities, don’t eat spicy food because of pimple is threatening my ‘image’… …. I cannot say that is some ignorant target, but some of these are the basic one that need to achieve before we can go higher. Ya, I am sure that sometime after 50 years later my target set will as same as what I am listed just now, always stay happily and healthy for my friends and family. This is the cycle, when anything goes wrong in our life, just go back to your restore point (same as what we done on our computer when it is attacked by virus), back to where you came from using time machine to your kindergarten , you will see ‘little you’ try hard to learn ABC. Cute, naïve, virgin… any troubles will automatic give you 50% discount on themselves. 

Back to the highlights in the year, finally == 

1. Industrial training, exposed to real working environment of an engineer, I know what should I do for the next after I graduate, it makes me understand that how important your interest influence your performance. In short, it makes me know my path more clearly, know where I should go.

2. Expose to some harsh condition and environment, again it related to the 10 weeks internship, but the work, but the rest of the time of office hour. I have the chance to see and do it alone. I am over-protected in my family even though I am born in a simple family, but this is the time for me to fall down and wake up myself, even though it is expected that I will fall down when I am alone outside there. Thank you for parents to give me this chance, chance to fall down, but still sayang back after that :P

3. Getting close to my family and friends, becomes more proactive and confident when dealing with stranger. This is also the output I learn from no.2. Ya, people becomes more appreciate what we have after we fallen down. 
4. Working in PC fair, I become more talkative, understand the skills to convince the customer and how to get close with people especially stranger, how to relieve their tension on- “alamak, this guy is coming closer to me, how I going to ‘escape’ .”

5. Of course, I found the hero, share the joys, share the troubles, the people that influence me a lot on everything. I know, you knew. Thank you. Anything regarding to this will categories in this term, haha, allow me to keep some secret of mine.

6. Gastric is coming back to me after stillness for about 10 years. Don’t say me daisei, when gastric come, I really feel like I am going to die. I will take care of my healthy, don’t worry.

7. Start my study on stock or share. Start to plan my financial path, before I graduate.

8. Reading more books, regarding financial, relationship, real life… perhaps to adjust back my position if I am off from the track and find some solutions myself. Ya, is the time for me to learn that, 23 years old, hopefully not too late.

9. I cried, I laugh, I smile

10. Kicked out in first round of singing competition in our school, but still manage to join another 1 next year in main campus… swt.. ==’’’ Ganbate, I knew you all always laugh at me, I final year already la…. Argh !!! oh ya, forgot to mention about my lappie :P

Ya, last, my wishes in year 2010…

1. Successfully graduate in this year. My fyp going well as planned.

2. Find the job that I like in KL, got nice colleagues :) not as my supervisor when industrial training, scare. ==

3. More confident to myself… no slack anymore in new environment, especially after graduate, I am not a boy, but not yet a man… I am superman.

4. Say NO to anything that is not good, smoking, liquor… lepak? I mean learning something bad when in new environment. 

5. Make use of internet… ==, RMK berapa?

6. Implement everything that I promised in year 2009.

7. Become more patient, polite… moral I mean, even I very moral liao :P 

8. Work hard for relationship, friendship… whatever ship also, guide them to the harbor.

9. Grab more money, with well financial planning and investing. Will see the 2010 my sendirian berhad year end budget. pay some tuition fee is okay, but not bankrupt ya.. haha

10. Back to the basic one as I said, everyone stay healthy and happily.

Finally, wish all of you a good year ahead, and for those who are going to graduate this year, all the best for your FYP. Cheer, enjoy and share the joys of our final year, final semester… GOGOGO, say no to Parkinson’s Law… haha 

No comments: