Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to school 2 January 2010




the eagle i saw in new year 1.1.2010 when i go for jogging in the morning.. so pity in the little cage...

Back to school today, even the school had already start for 1 week, but seem a lot of people still not around, very quiet. The room is super dirty, only 1 plus month, but a lot of insect gecko, spider seem owning my room already. Quite boring in room, again alone here, luckily still got internet for me. Too bad, I forgot to bring my slippers. Nothing to do, so my plans for tomorrow are attend design meeting, buy slippers, survey a nice keyboard, because I don’t like to use the keyboard on my laptop, it is uncomfortable, feel warm on my hand, I will melt on it and also I type very slow when using it. 

Just now bought a yogurt, long time didn’t eat yogurt, I thought I will like the yogurt but once I taste that, the feeling is still the same, still cannot be changed, don’t like mean don’t like, no related with how long you had forgot the taste. Yucks, I don’t like yogurt. Why I still buy it? Because I thought I like it lok, I want to eat something in cold.the yogurt, to avoid the photo to looks dull, i just add my mouse and toy for decoration ^^

Few days before this, I followed my mum go to pasar, and there is a rush blood to my head, I told her I want to cook fried chicken later. Finally, I do it in the night, the taste is not bad, even the process in the kitchen is a bit mess, but I still manage to handle and clean it after that. Don’t complaint, I just follow the instruction to make it, if take KFC as a standard of 10 marks, I will get 20 marks, because the full marks is 100 :P, kidding la… KFC stand for kepo fried chicken. Even the taste still got a lot improvement to grow, but homemade one is always more healthy one right? No cholesterol :)

what is this? how to do if the flour don't want listen to me and stick  to the chicken

the final ouput... nice to see, nice to touch, once bite, ask for more

Oh ya, today I get ‘scolded’ from my hero, but I know you is right… I didn’t complaint la, I will listen one, some more I knew that is not ‘scolded’, because I knew you is not willing to scold me… :) kidding la, I know what should I do…我明白  我要的爱  会把我宠坏   像一个小孩  只懂在你怀里坏... the song i like 你要的愛 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqyCmoAkO4 

 

No comments: