Friday, January 29, 2010

Summary of the week 29 January 2010

These few days I feel quite lazy to write blog, feel like no time, but I am no idea with what I am busy with, seem I so free. Today, I met my friends that come from the same LI company in café, after finish their lunch, they just sit in the café with doing nothing, and I asked them why u all sitting here, and their answer is: we are too free, nothing to do. That is an impressive answer and I think this is the life that hope by many people that are busy with their stuffs, but sure I am excluded in that… haha. 

Start from last Saturday, I attended a cookies making gathering in Butterworth with friends. The main objective of the gathering is to makes hand-made peanut cookies and sell it for charity purpose during Chinese New Year, the total income will contributed into dialysis center, 洗肾中心 ( I am not sure with the English name, pls correct me by leaving me a note in comment). Besides that, the members (慈济) from the northern area will have this opportunity to meet and intercommunicate to facilitate closer relationship. Everyone have their own role in the cookies making process but it is quite boring since there is lack of job rotation. But I and my friends keep on volunteer ourselves to ‘change department’.

the front end of the production line

the back end

in the oven

masterpiece, packing

This is not the first time I contribute myself into the charity society. Last 2 years, I also got join a activity that visit nursing house and celebrate Chinese New Year with them in Penang Island. This is meaningful and if my time sheet is allowed, I will still join these kind of activities since I knew that the chance will becomes lesser and lesser once I step myself into the door of my working life. Take care of the society, donate money, donate your afford and the most important thing is to donate your kindness and carefulness. Just like the case of earthquake that happen recently, my friend which is very care of the social thing told me that Malaysia is a fortune country, we are free of nature disaster and yet rich with natural resources, ranging from tin for last few decade, to petroleum that is going to deplete soon. Man are not appreciate with the thing that come to them easily. I agree with the statement, and sometimes I am also one of that. Haha, I am not going to shape my good personality here, I just concern, and better I stop this before I get perli from those who are always perli me. 

 The next thing important in the week is my progress of FYP. I slightly start it already and the progress is very slow since I am facing with some problems constraint. I just finished my simple presentation with my lecture, and again he gave some comments on that… haha, it will never end, but still will end when the time stop me to move so in March. 

preparation

Wednesday, I attended Litlegras 10th concert. That is a good job contribution from my juniors toward it. Continue to Ganbate. Thurday, celebrated birthday for our course mate, CH. The celebration is pretty simple but special. We just brought some food and drink, enjoy the party just beside the main road. Ya, no table or chair, all the food is placed on the tar road. This is the most special one I ever see, but imagine is someone celebrate it from me, wao, I am sure it is touch if from friends, romantic if from lover… sure I will cry one la… wakaka.

food on the tar road


 This week, I had consult to the doctor because of continue diarrhea and lips crack. The lips crack is quite serious until I cannot open my mouth big big to bite and swallow the food, especially during my friend’s birthday celebration… I am to bite my food…:P…eeeha

No comments: