Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pulau Jerejak 22 January 2010








Total 15 of us, 13 Chinese and 2 Malay students attend this trip. This trip cost 60 bucks for each people and we depart from our campus at 8.30am and take the ferry on 9.30am to Pulau Jerejak. jungle tracking

The first activity is jungle tracking, this activity took about 30 mins for us to climb to the top of the little hill. Enjoy the natural is the main purpose of this activity but the species of the flora are quite limited. Some of us feel very tire while climbing the hill, but for me that is still ok. In this trip, this is my first time to experience the suspension bridge and flying fox. It is quite nice but seems the length of the suspension bridge and the flying fox is too short ==. Once awhile enjoy the natural that we are forgotten is nice and relax especially when we enjoy this with a gang of friends.

suspension bridge

After that is free time and lunchtime. We take our meal in Satapan Restaurant. The free time slot in the afternoon is too long, we cannot do anything and just cycle around the track. Haha, maybe it is an interesting activity for other, but since I cycle everyday to the school and come from kampung, so there is nothing special for me but it is still a good experience for us to cycle together in the noon, under the very big sun. 

snapshot before flying fox, will upload the photo next time, not yet grab from friend

After that, we went to wall climbing. The height of the wall is about 8 meter and I success to climb until the top. Haha, this is easy for me because I like to climb tree or tiang when I was young, but that is nothing to proud with, because most of us can climb until the top. don't know what is this activity called, just beside the wall climbing

After this, again is free time and waiting for the ferry at 6pm to sail back to the Penang Island. The weather is quite hot, and the only thing we can do is jump into the swimming pool. Too bad I not know how to swim, but my friend got teach me, but it is fail for me to learn that… haha, I am noob.15 of us, manufacuring and mechanic gang

In the evening, we are having our dinner in Queenbay Mall, Mc Donald’s before we go back with very tire. Some of my friend rate this trip with 4 marks, with 10 marks is full marks. Haha, got so bad? I don’t know, but actually it is quite boring, but since total 15 of us in the trip, so we can make a lot of fun inside there, this made the boring become not so boring, because all of us are not boring alone ==’’’. Haha, don’t get demotivated from me if you still plan to go this island, just go ahead, try what you never try before. 

No comments: