Monday, January 18, 2010

Penang, Again 16, 17 January 2010


Komtar

This is the weekend that I hope since about 3 months ago, I am glad that this trip was still held on even it is difficult.

I watched Avatar, and that is nice movie for me, since it gives a lot of space of imaginary for me and a lot of thing seem only can actualize in the movie but not in the real world because people is greedy and ego. We are hardly satisfied with what we have and we always have a dream. Once it realized, another dream is queuing there. This is none stop cycle; people are hardly live without the dream. The matter here is how we make it balance. Haha, is the time for me to stop discuss about this before I am getting blur in it. Overall, this movie is nice, I like it. This movie is kinda got the feel of the animation called 天空之城, from 宫崎骏. I like this people’s creation very much, even it is an animation, but it always fulfills my dream of imaginary. Even the witch in the cartoon also got the kind heart, people can ride with sweeper and their kitten, a lady being cursed and become an old women and how she work hard to remove the curse…
天空之城, from 宫崎骏, same scene in Avatar

In the night, again we eat at the hawkers near to Komtar, is not mistaken is at Upper Penang Road. I enjoy the crowded and watching how people live their live, what is the different between them and I, and actually we are same. The next day, we take the free Central Area Transit (free CAT, miao miao) bus go surround the central area. Watch the people in the street; see the aunty come back from pasar… I am busy watching everything around me, everything is new to me and I seldom got such experience before. These are great and relax. Again, the breeze reminds me that Chinese New Year is just around the corner, you can feel it, smell it but you cannot see it.Goddess Of Mercy Temple, the oldest Chinese temple in Penang, with the present structure's foundation laid in 1728 (explaination from the flyer in get previously). Don't what ceremony in the temple, got lion and dragon dance, 5m dragon :P 5 meters
another temple
fresco in the temple, it is nice

In this trip, teddy bear reminds me to think rational in making decision after I graduate. I had thought of this before and all the things that you remind me I will take in consider, even though I knew it before, and thank for figure it more clearly because even I know the problems is there, but I cannot predict how deep will it affect me because I not know the exact situation. But for the mean time, I will still work hard and plan well for it. Since I am over protected before, a kampung boy that didn’t have a wide view of the outside world before, and you always say me like a child, this is the time for me to learn.


In this trip, I can see how my hero busy and how hard you work, I suddenly feel guilty because I am genius, genius of making people angry… haha, slap, piaksss~~~~~ aiyak. When I on the bus, I saw a people sitting at on the chair and keep open his mouth. Haha, too bad, because I am open my mouth quite often too, but still control in the ratio of 1: 2 if compare to yours. It is very funny, I appreciate all that you done for me, we are tired, but this is worth, I will try to make the trip simple in next. A lot words to say, I keep silent, you know what I am trying to say. Ting ~~ and poke :PAvatar

No comments: