Thursday, January 14, 2010

No matter what, i will always make u smile 14 January 2010



Em, good afternoon, I had fall in sick since yesterday and again it flu and cough. Consult to the doctor already and after take the medicine, it make me feel blur and sleepy all the day. I cannot even think properly where I am and what is the purpose for me to cycle and come to computer lab since I didn’t have any class or activities to do in the school. Sit at here, and start to think, the best reason I come to here is I don’t want to stay alone in the room, it will make me feel more sick.

For this weekend, no matter what also, I want to let you know, I will always be there to support you, I won’t do anything to hurt you, believe me. I will keep silent. No matter what, I will support you, don’t give up. Not know how to express, but you will know what I am trying to say… love. So if the time is allow, come on saturday ok? I appreciate what ever that you had done.I will respect your answer, even i very hope that you still can come here. However, no matter what, I want you to stay happily, ok? My heart will break if I see you like that...cheer up ok? huggy

Later 5pm I will going to my squash class, I won’t think that I will play it later, since I am sick here, just go there and relax, release some stress, and again to avoid the bore environment in the room will let me feel more sick to it. Yaya, I need to take care of my body, because something is waiting for me to go, the only thing for me to do is always get ready to what which is coming to me, it is beautiful, I knew and I will.

1 comment:

mescbox said...

friend, wat r u try to say? is it special for someone that stay in ur heart? ur lover?