Thursday, January 7, 2010

Budget 6 January 2010



Is the time for me to start to plan for my financial budget already since this is the last semester for me. I did not alert this until the last portion of the PTPTN had been bank in to my bank account. This implies that I own the government about RM 28K, and the question here is how much money that I left in my bank account. The exact amount of course I cannot tell here, but there is not much left, after I buy my laptop. Some of them I had transferred to another account and put it in fixed deposit, I want to emphasis that is ‘some’, there is very little only.

my keyboard, Logitech, 29 bucks

Now I start to calculate, if I want to survive from beginning of this year, until August (let say I will get my job and start to work in August if all the thing is going smoothly as planned), at least RM5k is needed. If divide this amount evenly through these 8 months, 1 months I have almost 600 bucks for me to spend. 600 bucks seems is a good news for me, because I am currently spend about 10 bucks per day (spending for food), this means that I have extra 10 bucks for emergency. Emergency can mean a lot of thing, just like yesterday I pay for the accommodation fees for my hostel during the time I stay in school at the pass holiday, pay for the books for the new semester, bought a keyboard (this is gatal), sick, included sick of myself, bicycle or other of my asset ‘sick’, even buy a shampoo. Huh? And let say I need to cover some expense once I start to work, pay for the deposit for rental fee (how many months actually?). ==’’’ anyway, good luck for my stock that was invested.

Now the turn talk about FYP, I going to start to find the material for the fabrication of my FYP, but the luck seems is not on my side. Every time I see my supervisor, every time he got new task and requirement need me to complete. Sometimes, I am sick with him, he will request a lot of things that is not impossible to do in our school lab. The machine in the lab is broken for decade, but he doesn’t know; request me to fabricate my product using glass, but when our school got this such technology; suggest me to use injection molding, use stainless steel to bend into the shape, how to bend it with the hammer in the lab? Aiyo, Solidworks cannot use for create thing that is not in solid (mean in flow like water), but he request me to do that. Haha, don’t want to complaint more already, else it will becomes a complaint essay.

Yaya, now going to meeting first, hopefully is a short meeting, but expected it will at least take 2 hours, just for the briefing and another 2 or 3 days full days for video recording and editing. 

For those who are sick, get will soon ya..

No comments: