Sunday, July 4, 2010

‘Yuan Lai Wo hen Qiong’ 4 July 2010

Just come back from a Penang trip 1 week ago with my special friend, this is a nice short trip indeed, thank you and I am very happy with that, maybe this is the last trip that we meet in Penang, but still I hope that we can make some visit again to this city in the future, the memorable place that we had spent for the years. Komtar area

In the coming next day to it, I went to KL again to collect the offer letter from the company, and rush my time to find a room in around PJ area, and finally, I success to get a room in S17. The room cost me 310 bucks for monthly rental fee. Since I am currently not moving in yet, so cannot comment more about the worth or not worth for that, but at least, the room and the house condition as well is far better that the others 3 rooms that I had visited before. Thank you for my friend Miss L to be my driver for the day. KLCC, again.. ><


Cute mouse family

I try to cherish every moment in the week before I go to work, and I treat this as a new chapter or milestone for me to go through, until 60 years old before retirement? Hopefully no. I started to pack some stuff and ask my friend help me to take it to PJ, so that I no need to carry too much thing at the time I travel next week. What my plan is I hope that I can ship my motorbike to the place, so that at least I got my own transport and not to rely too much on other once. 

Just relieve that I am going to bankrupt soon, pay for this one and that one, and buy this one and that one. All is necessary thing, not much I can save for it, the only is try to get the second-hand stuff, or select the cheap one to use for the moment. Mum want to give me some money, and I refused it, I still can survive, don’t worry for that, I promise I will take care of myself in the new environment, that is a new challenge for me to explore, I think I’m ready, maybe I’m not in real, anyway, just go, sometimes think more makes a people can’t enjoy the life, because that is an uncertainty. Good luck for me.


No comments: