Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The date, we Graduate 22 June 2010

The date we graduate, 8 August 2010, 2 months from now. I get my final semester result last few weeks, and again this time I also get a dean list for the semester, a bit paiseh to use the word, ‘again’, pardon for your uncomfortable, haha. Anyway, this should be encouraged, at least I do my best to leap out from the school, my last exam result for degree.

So, you’re invited to attend my convocation, and remember to bring your present and together with your bless for me. 

Recently feel that the life is so peaceful, peace in everything, included the atmosphere in the home, the feeling is quite nice, and I start to realize that all the things change as the time flow through the time tunnel. Maybe I long time didn’t spend my time to obverse the little changes everytime I came back, and I seek this as the gain that I get within this unemployment period for the moment… at least…. gogogo

No comments: