Thursday, June 10, 2010

It can be painful 10 June 2010





skyscraper city

That is another trip to KL, to attend an interview in PJ. This is the 3rd time I travel to KL for the purpose for interview. These are all actually tire trips because I need to stay and rush from one to another one’s house, just to settle my accommodation problem. Anyway, this time I spent my night in hotel, because already feel very paiseh to those friends for their inconvenient. Thanks a lot for the adoption and of course special thank to the special one, and not least for YH and related person in the company that always help me to forward my resume from one to another. 

This time, the interview was held out in the condition that the interviewer keep explaining and tell me what is the responsibility for the position, whereas I seldom have chance to talk… that is quite special for me because mostly I am the talkative one in the interview. The interviewer told me that they don’t actually prefer to hire male, because male hardly spend their time long with them, because the job is quite stressful but can learn a lot of thing, so it always seek as a stepping stone for those.

"clown" in Pavilion 

Still waiting for the answer for the interview, and the waiting process can be quite painful, just tell me the result… haha. Nothing I can do, be patient and good luck. Let say this time fail again, maybe I gonna to reset my mind… bye bye loser

No comments: