Thursday, June 17, 2010

MEGA PROJECT 16 June 2010

Mid of June already, and finally I get my job offer, if everything go smoothly, I will start to work on early July. Not yet reach the destination, but you know I paid a lot of afford on this, at least I accomplish what I had planned long time ago and will continue to do as what I promised. The reality and the prove told me what decision that I need to make, but this maybe is not the best alternative, yet I believe there is nothing to be correct or wrong if we didn’t try, at least I pave the way and leave my first footprint on in. The way maybe rocky, this is the time for the kampung boy to test his wings in a new place, new life, new milestones, and new chapter of his life. I knew he needs a lot courage, support as well for it to fly. 

For the moment, I waiting for HR to call me to visit the company again to collect the confirmation letter, and start searching a small room around the area. Thank you for all friends that helped me a lot during my job hunting, even the path I undergo was not very smooth as other, last… thanks.

New plan should be planned, especially in future development, financial, lifestyle… many and many more before I have a good starting point in the new milestone. If let say I going to work from now to when I retire at about 55 years old, 30 years!!! There is equal to 1, 2, 3… total 6 Rancangan Malaysia between the interval instead of one for me. As a conclusion, is a MEGA PROJECT to go… @@

 

No comments: