Monday, May 31, 2010

Recent activities 31 May 2010

Recently, what I had done? Just now a coursemate called me and asked me what I doing recently, very touch to still keep in touch among each other during the transition period of us. Just graduate 3 weeks, but seems I start to miss my friends in the campus already. Keep in touch and all the best for all.pangkorstar cruisessomewhere in the ship

Friday night is a celebration night for one birthday boy and girl. Long time already we didn’t have this birthday celebration activity, and again Saturday, we go for sing K in Perai. Sunday, playing badminton. As what I make a joke, I becomes more pro after have a semester squash basic training…zzz just kidding.birthday celebration

Back to the more common ‘recent’ cycle that keep on repeating during this period, online just for nothing, reading some books, care of my pet, fish. 

We are very calm now, feel that we are growth as the time flow, getting mature and getting stable. This is a good phenomena, if this happened last time, I bet the condition will kinda like a comet going to crash with the planet. 

With your hand, i House my precious Love on the top of da ring you wear.

With your Love, i House our precious 2moro in the end of the home you built.

Haven't met u yet, a nice song from michael bublé


Some kepo friend keep asking me what the meaning of the status that I put on my MSN, here is the complete phase. 

At last, i upload some photo that taken in USM engineering campus... nice shots. the main path that i need to cross everyday when going to school

some where near Mechanical school in the nightthe most romantic path in school3rd gatepath towards 3rd gate
the lakesomewhere near desasiswapalm trees in the nightto 3rd gatespiderman

No comments: