Saturday, May 22, 2010

Early present 22 May 2010



Just receive an early present for my graduation of study life, is a set of belt and wallet from Pierre Cardin. This is the first present that I had received, a ‘tangible’ present that is very useful for me. Thank you a lot an appreciate all the thing that you had done especially in the stage of now I am in an uncertain condition and taking unnecessary pains to stuffy an insignificant problem. Look the world from the crack of the door will definitely makes your world becomes smaller, don’t constraint yourself… just …thank you very much~~ :PI got 3 key chains lu, 1 from my bro, 2 from HB... haha, the cow looks very innocent and 1 'antioxidant' chocolate... my sister saw it and want request for some

Back to the current position, feel that I got thing to complete, but a lot of thing is uncontrollable, yes, I am talking about the ‘job’. Go for many interview already, found that some of the company is not really suitable for me. Sound it kinda like a “strawberry generation”, I admit it half. Why? Because I am major in manufacturing engineering and management, but they thought I am pure mechanical student. Sure there are some different in that, and I need to stress that my study is seems like an balance between engineering and management, in more specific is management of factory, production layout, inventory, manufacturing process, human power allocation… that is more focus on how to generate an maximum output, with minimum resource allocation and waste. Indeed, I also got learn some mechanical thing, the first 2 years focus on basic mechanical study like those pure mechanical students, but split out at the last 2 years. To be frank, just to be frank have to say that to the interviewers because I believe that an interview section is a mutual understanding between 2 unfamiliar parties before having the relationship of employee and employer. I want to avoid any misunderstanding and unhappy thing if I being employed… hard to express in one or two line…… now taking the action of ‘let it flow’. In the bookstore in KLCC, i am sitting on the floor :P

Last, hopefully I can get a job that can fulfill my job satisfaction, and yet the pay is not too low… Wakaka. For the moment, please suppose me, I got my plan, but now seem the problem of “皇上不急太监急” is eating me, that is very terrible, maybe someday I will give up again like what had happened, I finally your soul conquer mine… let me go, mom and dad, I need to choose it myself, one time.set 'FREE"


No comments: