Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mood in a hot evening 27 May 2010

Mood in a hot evening, just to know that another interview in Penang is failed, this time the reason is what I am study is not meet the requirement of the job or more, I’m not qualified for the position another KIV. Maybe back to production line is the only way for me, no more dream for mechanical designer. This week are waiting for call for interview, WD and Kobe. These are the hope for me for the mean time. Parents start to give ‘aura’ to me, that is concern, but be frank it directly stress me up, they start to ask me this and that, ask me to apply A and B as long as there is a ‘tangible’ building, got people to work in, and I will answer that got factory don’t not mean that they need people. Haha, of course in polite way I had answer, but with my very rigid and unnatural smile… hehe, hehe …==’’’

just to share my 'taogeh' i plant

ready to eat, only after 48 hours

Holiday eve, Wesak Day, but seems that is holiday for me for everyday, nothing different, but at least my friends didn’t working, maybe got some activities for me to join. Just remember to call me go out ya. 

Wesak day remind me of the parade of the day last year that I spent it in Penang. I thought can have the chance to spend the time together for the same meaningful event after a year, not much comment on that, wander between left or right, when the cycle is keep on repeating with the expected final answer, with still the brochures in the hands, searching for 'Hakka Hui Guan'.
another very rigid smile from me... hehe...heh~~

No comments: