Sunday, May 2, 2010

Last soon 2 May 2010


Yesterday was my father’s birthday, celebrated with him in home with family. Father is 60+ years old already, I hope that he can spend his time happily everyday and always healthy. He is waiting for me, waiting for me for everything in very patient. Sorry for your son didn’t do his responsibility in well, always make you worry. Soon, in very soon…

Another 2 days I will do my viva, and this indicates the full stop of my university life. Start from tomorrow maybe will spend some time to take some photo around each corner in school, to snaps down the instant moment for memorization, and not least, collect back all the photo that I had miss out in my album collection. 

Again, the old fantasy, WD, dreaming from day to day, and maybe is the time to wake up. No matter how the result is at the end of the days, I appreciate a lot to the person in charge that help me a lot. I start to apply the job in Penang already, finally. I didn’t have enough confident in this, it’s hard to express with my cold words in one or two line.

Just promise to join coursemates to attend their trip, a bit late… haha. Em, I am sure that this will be a nice farewell trip. 

I am not disappear yet, but just hiding like a chameleon, a cute chameleon…wao… good luck for those who are started to work as an engineer tomorrow, it come truth at last. Gogogo  

No comments: