Saturday, July 17, 2010

First week 17 July 2010

First week in PJ, in challenges, a lot of new thing to me, I need to cope all the thing that come to me, and as what I posted last few times, all of these are almost in my expectation. All I can tell is, it is not easy. Maybe I still need some time, and a transport for me to adapt better than now. I trying to make myself more cheerful and think in positively, perhaps this will make all the thing to becomes less painful. Just to know that my bike cannot been shipped to me in this week, and it declares another nightmare week in the following, I am hungry now, starving for food.

First week in working, first week become an engineer, not much special feeling on that, all the thing go smooth and quite comfortable actually. This is the real working environment for me to go through, it is a stressful job, and of course I will try myself the best to take over the challenges. This is the most terrible department in the company, lead my 2 iron ladies that stress everything in fast response and effectiveness. 

“You are new staff from XX department to take place XX right? Your seat is ‘hot seat’ o…”
Someone told me in the office told me this in first few days. 
In short, new life is coming. Thank from my family members, friend and friends for support. Appreciate for it... thank you.

1 comment:

mescbox said...

Gambateh fren!

Ur challenge is u urself!