Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today is my birthday 31 July 2010


http://fan-on-board.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-baby-wakaka-31-july-2009.html

link for last year birthday

Today is my birthday, a thousand tons of bless from family, friend and friends, but this makes me feel very lonely in contrast. New environment, new life as I said, and  this is the wish that I made last year. I just refer back the wish I had made last year, and I found that the wish is come true, but I am not really happy for the moment, because I loss myself in the crowd. Once thing I need to always bear in mind is I need myself to become more happy, yes, live happily for the person that I love and the parties that who love and care about me, I know they will worry if I keep on to live like this.

Let make a wish, or wishes. My wish for this year is almost the same, that is all people around me stay happily and nicely, always healthy as well is the most important one. This morning I went to a clinic that far from my house, and after have a lunch alone, I suddenly think of what kind of life I actually want, for now I can tell is, I want a simple live, stay with the person I love, with my family. Maybe someday in the future I bankrupt, but I believe I will happy in this way of life. I got nothing to loss, just start from now I need to more take care of myself, because I found that sometimes when I feel alone, I really not take a good care of myself, skip meal, don’t want to eat, and even didn’t pay full attention on the road will driving. These are very worst, start from now I cannot do this anymore, a lot of people that love me will feel very disappointed if I keep on act like this, sorry to make you all worry, I will become a guai2 boy, listen and obedience. I dream is still the same, I hope that I can have my own baker shop, sell some simple cookies, cake, because I believe that cake a dish that will make you feel happiness and blessedness. This will be a happy life even I am busy in the kitchen.

Yesterday I met someone, the person that rush from busy work and celebrate my early birthday. I am very happy and touched with your action, even the time is very short, but I understand that you do very best in your effort. You told me that you will improving life, this is the most touch phase that I heard, yes, I will do that too… this is life, and I’m alive, improving our life, our family life is the unstoppable ultimate goal that we need to work hard for.

Last, be happy, enjoy the show, pay more attention in work, be more confident… next week is my convocation, final destination for my study life, want to say thousand thank to my parents, my papa mama, thank a lot for giving me this, I knew this is not easy for two of you to walk until this stage, my mum insist to take the family photograph for my convocation, I knew this is not only my certificate, is a certificate and prove for my mama papa, that finally your best life before sunset is coming, not far from here. 

I LOVE U

 


No comments: