Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Convocation 11 August 2010

First of all, my flowers from my parents

8 August is my convocation. I had applied 2 days leave for attending this ceremony. When back to home, start I realize that the atmosphere of my home is so nice, father and mum are busy with preparation for my convocation, booked the flower, go style their hair, decide what colour of cloths that need to wear. Actually this event is not much feeling for me, maybe is due to I start to work and the anger is becomes lesser. I have a very peaceful mind, I am happy because of my parents are happy.I  super like this photo:  I  smile at this moment, the time is freeze for the moment

My lovely family with meSpecial thanks to a group of friends from SP, E Seng and S Choo

We depart from house, and reach main campus in the afternoon. After take the robes, my mum help me to wear it, and the hat (I know is not called hat, anyone can provide me the correct name?), and enter the hall with a gang of friends.

After come out from the ceremony, I received some present and thousand tons of blesses from family and friends, especially to my super senior and his girlfriend that purposely come after work, Seng and Choo, representative from hometown friends, and all my juniors. Thank you. I keep the words short, let it explain more with photo.with all course mates

My senior, juniors and coursemateswith Y Yungwith Y Chin, with his blue hippo in hand

In the next day, my family went to take photo in studio. I want to save money, so I plan to choose the small size photo, but my parents especially my father want me to take the big size one, because he said sister already got one in living room, so he plan to get the photo of 3 of us; me is the second, and next year my brother will be the last. Of course, I said yes to my father, I knew this is their wish, very important wish, they will feel proud. I love my family and friends.

So, next destination, hopefully is not my retirement at 60 years old, finger crossed.With the hall at the back

Here is the end of my university life and my study life for nearly 20 years. I labeled the day as my own big day. For someone that  cannot attend my event in my big day, I willing to share every special moment to you. Time is freeze in the moment the flash is on, but my love is never. Thank you for entering my life, guide and bring me to the sunshine. 

Specially for all of you....

No comments: