Sunday, July 11, 2010

Why I got such feeling again? 11 July 2010

This feeling is as same as the feeling that I have last year during my internship period. I not know why this such feeling come back again to me, maybe the situation for now is same as what I faced last year. I am new to this environment, I hope that I can adapt myself as fast as possible to this environment. I’m scare when I’m alone in the room, or maybe can say as I am scare because I am alone all the way in the city. Today I had spent my time with friend, again asked for help to brought me to the mall and shop to buy some cookies and mattress. I need to tightly control my financial for the month before I can get my first paid. In the evening, I walked alone in my area, with an umbrella and bottle in my bag, just like a people who loss in the city. I tried to find the location of the bus stop, food court.

Tomorrow is my first working day, and my friend told me she wants to resign soon. She told a lot this and that, and as what I posted in the previous post, I had kinda loss my confident to work for a long period in this company. However, I always remind myself not to give up so easily, but it is not easy for me to walk from the start until this stage, I cannot let people that care of me to disappointed as I’m the strawberry generation. 
- Be proactive in working
- Don’t scare to ask
- Don’t scare the troubles , as troubles is unavoidable in life
- Don’t scare people
- Don’t scare to sacrifice your time to learn and ask
- Active learning, jot down notes, incident 

Daddy and mum already called me twice in the day, I know they worry about me, as I’m like a little boy that always make them worry, thank for call me always, and this makes me not feel as lonely here. My dad wants help me to send the motorbike to me, but the other side my friend keep tell me that is so danger to ride motor in this area, I have to tell I had no choice, what I can do is: I will careful.
I really feel so lonely for the moment. I miss, I miss.

1 comment:

mescbox said...

Be strong with ur starting journey! You shld b tough so that can walk with confident and happy as well! Gambateh.... ! You will not alone... still can chat with us ma!Cheer up fren!