Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Goalsss 7 July 2010


Going to work soon, as the title above, they are many goals that I need to bear in mind for always, without clear mission and goal, people will loss his or her direction along the road. My path of finding the job is like a bike moving on uneven terrain, no too smooth but I treat this as a path that need me to go through, sometimes if everything going too smooth is not a good thing for us to grow, at least now, hopefully I have some little ‘growth’. If for last time, I sure cannot imagine that I have the courage to travel from east to west, from north to south, but did it, there is nothing to be fear unless I fear or fail to myself.
The goal that I had mentioned is not the grandness one, as I didn’t have the ultimate goal for my life yet (kidding la, sure have one, ultimate goal sure won’t tell you here de la ><).

The first goal for sure is I can survive and adapt well in the new environment, working environment and new life environment. This is my first job, of course, excludes others part time job that I worked for last time, here I need to implement what I learn in more than 17 years. This is different from others job last time, this time I need to pay more attention and responsibility in the field, as it is not only the question of like or dislike. The crucial point is how well I can integrate all the knowledge, and applies it in real life.

The second one is manage my financial. For the moment, I hope that I can have at least 50% saving for what I earned. I hope that I will use this portion wisely, for saving or any other investment, or insurance. 50% is kinda high? Just I am still young, no much load that I need to bear with. The other portion will spend as normal as other people, and I want to buy a new bag, some new cloths, watch, diamond, ruby…. ><

The next goal is always be strong, positive, healthy life style. These are the important factors that I need to set in my mind, so that I can have a clear and strong soul to go over challenges without fear or hesitation. Besides that, good attitude in working or life is a must for me.

So tire, stay tuned. I will come back. Just now chat with my coursemate that had went to Singapore to work, the feeling is great, and I told him that I never regret to start work late, and this is the best holiday ever for me as I had found back the meaning of life and the happiness with my hometown friends that I had long forgotten and last, of course the more closely relationship with my lovely family. Bless for … night

No comments: