Sunday, July 25, 2010

Adapting 25 July 2010


Second week I be here, and finally my motorbike was successfully delivered to me, this indicate that I no need to tumpang my friend’s car for the rest days, since my friend going to resign in very soon. For what I can say is hopefully it didn’t rain for the time I want go to work and the time I want to go back.

Fall in sick a couple days ago, fever and I feel very uncomfortable for that, that why I applied half day MC and took taxi back to my room. I feel so helpless on the way walking to get a taxi in the rush road, under the hot sun, but still need to thank that luckily is not raining day and the taxi pass by me in within 10 mins. When back to my room, I found that I didn’t have food to eat, even I know that this is not good for take the medicine with empty stomach. Until the next day, I bought some bread after I get my motor, no appetite but still need to eat, to provide some energy to recover back faster as possible. 

These are some predicted cases, since I understand my body is weak due to everything, especially with the rapid changes of the pace of life. This is the incident that let me know how important the healthy is meaning for a person especially when you are living alone. 
Yesterday is the happy day, because I met my friend, bought something from the supermarket... this definitely worth more than one or two lines that I can express here. full of orange, yummy2, give me vitamin C, no more running nose

Hopefully tomorrow I can recharge back for the new coming week… yehaa.. give me some courage please… last, want to thank for my parents, sister and brother, I love you all, sometimes I am too stubborn, and makes you all worry, but I didn’t intent to do that, just I sick, I didn’t tell you all, because scare you all worry me. Huggy. 


No comments: