Friday, July 9, 2010

Ready to GO 9 July 2010



Ready to go? The feeling is quite calm, but seems like a lot of thing need me to go through bravely. This is the new chapter for me, new phase for me to go. Now I plan to send my motorbike to there and start to contact with the shipment company, but yet need to see their schedule and my available time in PJ.

My friend who working in the same company with me has plans to resign soon. She is currently in the same department with me, and she start to rants almost every time we meet her. This wasn’t a good news for me and this indirectly has much increase my pressure before I join the company. Strong mentality is needed for me to overcome this pressure, and I need to tell myself almost every job is like that. Working is totally different with the time when we study, since we are bonded with huge responsibility especially in those company that involve high volume production rate per day. The lesson can be quite painful if wrong decision is made. I not yet join the department, so I cannot comment more in that, but I hope that I can remember what my mind is thinking current for this moment, remember this and no to say surrender to it, no matter what.

Since I am fresh graduate, should learn thing in an open mind, this is the chance for me to go through harshly. As what my senior told me, go through these kind of challenges when you’re still young is much better that when you face these when you’re old. I have nothing to loss. Saw some friends that they posted some of their working life in FB, so I can almost tell, almost everywhere are the same.
Tomorrow onward there will be a new milestone, it may be a not easy for me a kampung boy to adapt, I need your support.

No comments: