Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chat. Life call me, 012-417xxxx 27 February 2010



ngek2, acting cool :P

"popi"

Back to school after CNY, fall sick about 1 week already because of the weather is too hot recently. My face is my best health indicator because my lips and the pimples on my face keep on betray me if I feel uncomfortable in my body. That is hard for me to release the heat from my body, some more always eat some spicy food and junk food during CNY and these make my body becomes even worse. Nothing I can say, because a lot of people said me: daisek. Included my mum… huhu.group photo with coursemates, nicemake a wish, in front of Guanyin

the wish i had made in Kek Lok Si, 'he jia pin an' for my family and yours too, finger crossed.

Day by day just wasted by me like that, sick and slack for the first few days of the week. I had attended CNY night that held in our school’s hall and that is the best show in within my 4 years university life, got face off :P. Thursday, I went to Kek Lok Si with coursemates and stay at their house for a night before attending the prom night in Friday. In within 15 days of CNY, all the light in the temple, Kek Lok Si, is switching on, that is very beautiful and Guanyin standing majestically on the top of the hill. Caught a lot of nice picture there and sure will upload it after get in from my friends.CNY night in Dewan Utama

For the prom night, quite boring actually... haha, but thank for the music box and I leave the pictures to speak loudly. view of Penang, from Kek Lok Si

Another funny thing in this week is chatting with my friend regarding my career in later on. Actually, I got the answer in my heart, but I just want to listen to what you think and hope for. You definitely can make your selfish decision, but from my understanding about you, I knew you won’t and I get the very formal answer that I anticipated. Win-win situation? That is very difficult to make it in ordinary seesaw, balance is the best alternative, build the seesaw with longer pillar in between maybe it can? For today, chat regarding the ‘call’, you said that it is normal with your humors. But in serious, will you really think that this is normal for everyone? If yes, then you should make a changed, if no then I should suit myself into your shoes. twikle2 little starSS :Pblesswaoh, caught my eyes

No comments: