Friday, February 5, 2010

Facebook & recall of the week 5 February 2010



in the black charcoal mask my sister bought to me... tq jie2, my sister really take care of me 1 :P

How many time do you spend in facebook everyday? For me, most of the time I will on my facebook even I do not do anything on it. What I do in Facebook? Play Happy farm, see the post of friends on the wall… how important Facebook is? Almost all people in our course have facebook, some students in UPM are compulsory to have facebook account because their lecture will upload their assignments and information via facebook. However, Facebook is evil if we didn’t control the usage of it. 

Few days before, got someone said: you should tell me if got anyone disturb you and I not allow other people to disturb you and my family.

I got a bit scare when listen to it, so serious, but it is so man :P ya, I will remember it and listen. 

I encounter some problems in my FYP regarding the prototyping. The school workshop is so cham, can’t even have a proper equipment for me to do the process. Even I want use a cutter I also need to wait for half day for the technician because they really like to go yamcha whenever the time they like. Some more that is a wrong cutter, wrong small cutter use to cut a super giant metal sheet, cut until my hand start to have some big big blisters, again that is not the material I want, I want aluminium sheet, no choice, that is ‘temporary’ not available in school lab… huhu. Never mind, as long as work is done. Then I put the small piece of the metal sheet into bending machine that older than me, seems like no people touch it for decade already. When the thing come out, I almost getting faint, it stretching and scratch my metal piece oh, spring back problem is too serious also… calm down first…. HUHUHUHUHU. Swt, my supervisor also quite troublesome one, eat our money always, other student can claim for their stuff for FYP but he cannot one, because is he lazy to help us to claim, buat tak tau saja. I cannot afford for the expenses if he wants me to spend my own money, because most of the machining thing if we give it to outside factory to do that, it will cost you very nicely, cutthroat business. End of the complaint paragraph at here first. 

i am batman

CNY is just around the corner, some of my friends from east Malaysia already go back to their hometown. Our course are kinda pity, got a lot thing to do, especially the design class, and maybe there is another trip to Motorola in the coming Wednesday again… sigh but ganbate. CNY night preparation in our school


No comments: