Thursday, February 18, 2010

14 to 18 February 2010 Chinese New Year


decoration in the restaurant in Autocity


flower outside my house
Eve of CNY, I spent my day at home, and of course the most important reunion dinner at the night and countdown for CNY and Valentine’s Day as well. The reunion dinner is as same as the past, total 5 family members will have dinner together… cherish the moment always. After dinner, as usual again 5 of us will walking outside the house and see other people play firecracker or firework. 

The first day of CNY and Valentine’s Day, we all stay at home, didn’t go anywhere else and didn’t plan to do anything, just spend our time in home for TV shows, eat, online… Actually that didn’t got anything special in the home, normal and quiet as usual in the resident area, didn’t got lion dance as when I am young. The day past like this, kinda feel that the atmosphere of the CNY is getting calm when we growth. i am catching my fish :P

The second day, I went to my grandma there, and I am not close with my cousins and aunties uncles as well. When sit together, I have to update my relationship and academic status, but I think these are the things that are normal to be asked by every older in each family. After lunch and spent some time there, we go back.

choo and me

The third day, we went to my uncle house. I have many relatives there and the environment is very hilarious. Of course, gambling at there, little genting. At the night, I went to annual secondary school friends gathering for steamboat and sing K. After the gathering, most of them seriously drunk until cannot drive. I am the only two that didn’t drink at all, drink Coke only because I had promise not to drink even all of them keep on persuade me to drink. It is ok to drink some, but I don’t like people to drunk.

eating ice-creamlooi, saw, david and me, why i am always look boyish one and always bully by them geh le?

The fourth day, went out to Butterworth with friends for movie and then visit their house.in the K room, watching the cake, 6th annual gathering, i want eat cake

The fifth day, normal, didn’t go anywhere, stay at home online, feel going to sick soon, even didn’t do any exercise or work, but I feel that my muscle is pain, don’t know why, maybe I had my sleepwalking that clean up the house..== Muscle so pain la… huhu.kw, ong, me and pc

day before CNY, reunion dinner in Tanjung Piadan with coursematesfriendship forever, secondary school mates

Em, listen to this song, sweet, from Jacky Cheung, 每天爱你多一些 sweet ^^

1 comment:

mescbox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.