Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to home 31 January 2010

My journey to back to home, it take me about 3 hours from my campus to my home, by bus I mean, but only 1 hour if by car. That is about 1 month I didn’t go back.

Yesterday I had followed my family go to an old place, that is the place that I spent a lot of my childhood there, Bukit Selambau. That is a little pekan and still remembers that every Chinese New Year, that place will becomes very liveliness, that is the wonderland for children. When we are young, cousins, my brother … and I can go everywhere we want; play firecrackers, catch fish, crab, butterflies and dragonflies, play marbles, chase chicken… nice, I miss it. Now everyone are growth, some married already, some leave this little pekan to city and work, and only left some old folks in the pekan, younger all migrate to town… after my grandparents past away, our relatives and us seldom gather at here already. Yaya, but we are going to gather soon in the coming CNY, ohh ya, forgot the main activity that can bond the relationship among children and aunties, uncles, that is gambling… wakaka…


Finally, I bought my new shoes, from Adidas, red colour one, cost me 129 bucks. Almost pokkai already, I still need to buy a pair of black formal shoes, belt… more and more. This year didn’t have the budget to buy new casual cloths, but formal cloths that I hate to wear it. My sister bought me a Mickey Mouse from Disney Land. ^^


No comments: