Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Talk in Kerian Secondary School 3 February 2010

Today, total 9 of us went to Kerian Secondary School to give the talk to form 3 students in the school. The talk is short, only about 1 hour plus and it is very limited. This trip let me to recall back my memory when I was in secondary school. The teacher will say: I ask you all listen, use ear to listen but not your mouth to listen… if you want to talk and can let you talk alone here later… haha, now I realize that no matter from which area, teacher will always use this and repeat this when these kind of statement are needed. 

There are about 100 plus students, and most of them quite good and funny too. The purpose of this talk is to give some guide to the students which are in the stage of going to choose their path in their study life and perhaps to give some advise to those who are a bit treason in their age. After the talk, we had some sharing of experience with the counseling teacher and some other teacher. She brought out some current cases that happen in the school, such as how they deal with some ‘extreme’ parents, the problem of couples in the school, the issue of bringing handphone to the school… the funniest case is regarding ‘extreme’ parents issue. Some parents are quite aggressive, they strongly protect their child that offend the rule of discipline…

This experience is fun and I learn a lot about what is actually happening on teenagers. One of my friend quite active in solving and dealing with some teenagers issue, em, I still got a lot to learn and hope that can get this chance in final year in my study life to do something meaningful and enrich my own vision… yaya

Recently I start to find job already, hopefully will get their reply as soon as possible. Good luck everyone and to me as well, I am ready.
 

No comments: