Monday, March 8, 2010

I am not a bad boy 8 March 2010

I have 1 week “vacation”, this is the week that I can stay quietly alone, this maybe is a good chance for me to calm down and think properly about what should I do for the next. Maybe sometimes I make the thing becomes too sticky, but I didn’t realize it. I didn’t intend to do that, but seems it doesn’t is a good way, because I will feel tired and you will too. I will redefine the level of understanding and consideration that had been set in my mind previously. When it is quiet, it is the time for our mind to have “vacation”, and adjustment can be made, pardon me and allow yourself to read my mind. super cute ^^ 

Actually, I feel very lonely. I thought that I will very miss you in this week, but seems the feel of lonely take over the feel of “miss”. I feel very lonely, nobody can understand me, except you. I need more your caring. When I making decision, I want to share; when I am happy, I want to share; thousand tons of words that I want to vomit out from my stomach, and only you can digest it, because you are the only one have the gastric acid to digest it. Remember, I am not the problem creator, I just need your attention, I am “happy” maker. 

I change my mind very fast, now start to shift from lonely to miss. I am not a bad boy, I just need your attention. Maybe someday after I reset my setting from active becomes passive, then you will miss my bising, keep on disturbing and kacau… Take care. Huggy buggy, good night as usual to everyone. Sweet dream, haha, sayang you la...

No comments: