Monday, March 15, 2010

Home 14 March 2010


Went back to home this weekend because long time I did not go back home already. The journey is long and tough, haha, why tough? Because I am sick with the public transport in SP, the bus station that had ‘registered’ under UNESCO, raining even make the condition more worse that cannot be imagine. That is hardly for us to survive in SP if without your own transport, at least I have a motorbike :) lucky

 Recently I had busy with my FYP and project with Motorola, and both of that need to due in end of this month. Next month onward will be start my exam week and it expected to be a honey month because I only have one subject in the final exam, hopefully… and that is the end of my study life for this moment, or consider as a break for me before I continue to move further. +

Next month I must more aggressive in job finding and hope can hear the news of the company to call me for interview. So far still haven’t receive any reply from them, almost 20 companies that I applied, not even get one that call me for interview, sigh, that is not easy, it is tough but must. Next month in the mid of the month have one career fair that will be held in Mid Valley for 3 days, I hope that I can have chance to attend and the problem now seems is I need to solve my accommodation issue for these 3 days. Tomorrow should be another boring day in Motorola… huhuh… bye2
 

No comments: