Saturday, October 2, 2010

What is the plan recently? 2 October 2010


I had leaved out my blog for 2 weeks, since I went back hometown last weekend. Anyway, that is a very nice 2 days spend and I plan to go back once a month, to recharge back everything and sure I miss everything in my hometown, my family, friends and everything. Thanks for my friends that always come out and making fun around together, even sometimes, it is quite lame, but we always enjoy the ‘lame’.this blog nothing related with these pictures, just I like these pictures captured by ES, nice snap.

This time went back I get to know that my cousin going to marry already. This cousin is 4 years old older than me, and he got his plan for marry once he step out from university. He work in Singapore for 4 years plus, and seem getting rich, manage to get a new house in SP that cost 300+ K, expenses for honeymoon cost about 20K to Europe… Haha, good job and I will try to attend the wedding in this month very soon.

Recently start to think of a lot of thing, other than working, need start to plan for my own financial planning. Almost 3 months I had been here, I plan that I can save about 50% of my monthly income. 50% is quite high, but this is not impossible for me to do that, because for now I didn’t have much commitment.

Not how much you can earn, but how much you can save. If I can work in SP, sure I will save a lot… :PQE, all girls, my name is Quota

me and our technicians 

Guna last day

Last week got a lot of activities in the company, colleagues’ birthday, farewell for colleague. The turnover in my department is high, and new colleagues will join us very soon too, to fight over the huge workload and stress. Anyway, bon vogaye and enjoy your new working life in the new company. :)Hari Raya Potluck, thanks for the very nice Malay traditional food.

No comments: