Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hobby 30 October 2010


Seriously, I need to redefine what is my hobby other than just keep stay in the room and facing my laptop. After graduate, I never take sport anymore. Work is occupying majority of the time, however I still hope that I can know more new friends, at least got some healthy activities during the weekend. Working life is different with study life, we are hard to get a new friend to hang out like what we did it crazy in school life. Where can I get more friends? By social and join club?

No time is no an excuse for me because most of the time I feel tire and don’t think that want to find some outdoor activity during the weekend. Stay in room and take a good rest without thinking too much. Now I need to walk out from the room. I know it is not easy as I’m alone. Dinner outside alone can be quite very embarrass once a lot of people are looking for the seat and I’m the only one occupying the whole table. Sometimes eager for some food, but the portion is not really friendly to me since I cannot finish it alone.  

Haha, like very pity only, but I’m trying to adapt myself to it. Just come back from mall to buy some simple food to keep in the room. After feel months, I can feel that I start to have some aunty syndrome- buy a lot to keep when the price is marking down. Stuff with the label of ‘discount’ will most be my first priority to pick it up.

Lastly, to some special in mind, you smile because u knew. Ganbate.

Oh ya, today no highlight for working stuff… :P next week highlight for whole blog.. wakaka.

No comments: