Sunday, October 24, 2010

Job-hunting in progress 24 October 2010

This week onwards I have start my job hunting. Maybe all of you all think that is that no more turn for my decision had been made? My answer is: Yes, but I not rush to escape immediately unless got something trigger me to resign straight away without a good backup plan. For the meantime, ‘something that I had mentioned is such as my colleagues resign, new issue that makes me feel uncomfortable. 

Until here I know that a lot of you will start to think of why I give up so early? Strawberry generation… bla3. This job is not suitable to me, maybe I cannot withstand with the work pressure that I need to always stand by even midnight or weekend for decision making. Haha, a lot more reason I can gave, but don’t want to tell you, because I know all people hate listen to it. :P

I had no idea what kind of job I need to find for this time, the constraint for me is the location of the company since I cannot go too far with my little motorbike, unless I move house. This is not a quick change that I can make, at least take me 2 months time for me to settle my current house moving out notice (not know what to call for that, correct me :P). So, mostly I will stay until early of next year, if no ‘something’ happened.

Some company that I’m targeting for now, such as IME (CAD CAM design software company), Dutch Lady, BAT and Sime Darby. Still wonder why I still targeting MNC, I also wonder why, haha. The reason is because all these companies are near to my current location, just few kilometer for my house. Just put a little hope for me so that I can go interview easy with my kapchai.. :P

Bless for me for my day. enjoy ^^

No comments: