Monday, October 11, 2010

Achievement after graduate 101010 Sunday

We had gathering in 1 Utama yesterday, total 5 of us attended this gathering. We plan to have a gathering every month with our coursemates which work or study in this area. Gathering, of course we have chat a lot and update the current life after we graduate for nearly 4 months. In summary, total got 3 of our members chose for further study, the rest are all working in different field; 5 in central area, 4 in Singapore, 3 in Penang, 1 in JB. 

Just know that few of us already change their job in within 2 months they spend in the company. I not know the reason they change their job, and most of the reason is they want to get the higher pay. Some work in Penang already shift to Singapore, and I know the rest will also slowing shift to there too due to the currency rate different. Some even can get more that the amount my company paid me, and again they are in SGD.

Now I realize that it is quite difficult for me to save money in PJ due to the expenses is too high compare to other area. My friends rent a house that got 3 rooms, the rental is only 300 bucks per months (somewhere in Shah Alam and Klang area). Some becomes home tutor for 2 kids, 60 bucks per hour. Some work in Shah Alam there, remuneration and grow in the company is much more better than me, and they told me that is an easy job and you can go back everyday sharp in 5.30pm. Some told me they work late, but they can claim all the OT … these few statement keep on flash in my mind, maybe I’m currently in the slow moving lane? Why I need to work late but cannot claim the OT? And it take my chances for being a home tutor too at night after work…  but maybe I’m not the ambitious one.. blek.

Instead of keep asking why, I need rather adjust back my current moving lane, define back what is the thing that is important to me. I easily brain washed by other individual, from colleagues and friends around me as well. These will all make me to hesitate and confuse, wander left and right, thinking of change job, change working area, to speed up myself to save more money. Talk is super easy, but hard to implement. I know that I need to be firm and get all the thing stable first before I can make changes on it. Stay firm and do my best in the current position, this job maybe cannot secure me for a good future, but I know that there are a lot of other thing that I can learn through it, keep learning everyday, new challenges, and look back, I really can see a significant changes and improvement I done and I gain week by week. Haha, why I describe my current company so badly, come on wei, we are MNC leh, one of the dream company for fresh graduate.

Hi , good day Ah Huam, gambate.

No comments: