Sunday, September 19, 2010

Flip flop Trend 19 September 2010

Flip flop trend of feeling now existing in my mind. I not know what I can do to overcome this feeling, sometimes it very worst, sometimes it is okay, but it never been well, unless it is holiday. I know this is kinda come from my attitude problem, and affected by people around me in the group. I’m helpless, try to survive, I believe this is the transition period, and I will finally adapt to it, but the adapting process can be quite painful for me until sometimes I got a very strong intend to give up, but after calm down, I feel that it is still okay for all. For this moment I again want to express special thanks to my very special friend, always give me support, and change all my negative to positive, or at least neutral it. No point to keep complaint and ranting, better keep my mind calm and do what I can. – simple philosophy, but hard to implement… haha.

Yesterday got chat with my coursemate, he also almost facing the same problem with me, and again I understand this is the different between study and working. Some resign in the first day working also got, some work happily. I know I am not the only one facing the problem, just can categories in a bit unlucky one, but look from other perspective, we are the lucky one because we encounter it in the earliest of the working life, much more better if we only face it when we are nearly retire.

Stop to talking regarding work.

This week I got plan to go back home, my sweet home that I miss it so much, the place that I can feel that I am protected. I know I’m the manja one, especially when facing something unhappy, haha. I plan to take one day leave to go back, it is not worth for me to go back for 2 days, minus the minor one, only left one day.my moon cake, you told me it is a mini one

Today I received a moon cake, I keep it in refrigerator already, yum2. Thanks a lot. Every time meet you I also feel that you are very knowledgeable. Haha, ganbate ya. 


No comments: