Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank you 12 September 2010

I had leaved this blog for almost a month, and now I need to continue my little space. The reason for this post is I want to appreciate special thank to my special one. Recently I become down due to different type of stress that pressing me. Fortunately, there are always somebody with their endless support. I feel very touch. I can overcome a lot of thing when you give me scourge, scourge for me to continue the tough one. Sometimes just feel that it is not easy, but I know what should I do. I know that all the good thing are waiting for us, at least now we are more close in distance, target destination, and soon will work for our same target. This is the last semester for somebody, and you told me all your plans are queuing in line with the timeframe. I am also glad to listen to that; I know these are your target for these few years. I know you tire, you always is my model, Rambo ^^

No comments: