Saturday, August 29, 2009

10˚C 29 August 2009

Yesterday woke up at the early morning, my mind was blanked, and a past memory came in to my mind:

This happened when I was young. Still remember that during one of the semester exam in primary school, I peep on my friend exam paper on my right side and this being caught by the examiner. The examiner without telling me anything, ask me to carry my chair and exam paper, sit on the floor in front of the classroom and continue to answer the paper with his unpleasant face. I do not know what happen that time, still wonder why the teacher want to do that, I had no idea, what can I do that time is continue to do my exam paper. Until the bell rang, and all the papers are collected, the teacher throws out a word: “CHEATING!” and this follows by all pupil in the class looking at me, and some even laugh on me. Can give me a chance to explain? My explanation that time is I peep on that just I am curious about until which pages my friend done if compare with me at that time, because I want to know how my friend (brilliant student) do that in the exam. The teacher reply me if he is a 3 years old child, maybe he will believe what I am saying, and said that I should pray, because he didn’t manage to bring me to discipline teacher. After the teacher go out from the class, I stand up and take back my chair to my original seat.

I am standard 4 at that time, only 10 years old. Now I realize the reason why it is difficult or even impossible for teacher to believe me at that time. I didn’t plan to cheat in the exam, even though I am the top 10 students who ranked from the last in the class. I didn’t cry at that time, because I don’t like the teacher.

1 comment:

mescbox said...

who is the teacher?
Have such event happen?