Monday, August 17, 2009

I AM SO LUCKY 16 AUGUST 2009

Don’t know why, but feel that I am so lucky and I am glad to be in this stage of life… A lot of my friends graduated at last week, and still got a lot friends going to graduate soon in the second half of this year. Suddenly think of I also going to graduate soon, 6 + 5 + 2 + 4 total 17 years of study which is not included for kindergarten period had really tire up myself, and this makes me seem like have no energy to going for further studies after I graduate. I had no any plan for my future before that, and now I realize that this is the time for me to plan for my future. I know my own weaknesses and plan to strengthen myself by reading some other books and hopefully these will help me in the future.

Haha, the sound kinda seem like I want to ignore my studies for my final year? Haha, not actually, but now I feel that I am not allow to spend too much time on my studies, because there are a lot things that had been ignored by me in the last 16 years. I should catch out them, and try to do some compensate on that. This action is not consider as I am slowing down my momentum to thrust at the end-point on my studies life, but it is a way for me to plan and build my own runway which has more even terrain, so that it allow me to fly further and longer.

As I stated above, I am so lucky. Sometimes, I think that what makes a people feel that he or she is lucky, fate? I am no comment on that, but I know that the way of thinking will directly affect your luck. I will appreciate everything that people done for me, even for a small thing I will appreciate it. It is very simple, but simple doesn’t mean that it is easy to implement. Sometimes, we should look back the past because there is the way we find back our naivete after being contaminant by the dark, but we should remember that there is no tendency to let the past experiences get in way of present happiness, it should be just a guide. Finally, thank you for all my family and friends, all of you bring luck to me.

Remember when you got your first bike and couldn't wait to ride it like all of the other big kids but you kept falling and falling until one day you gave up and ran inside, teary-eyed, losing all hope? You vowed to never pick up that two wheeled bandit again. You liked to ride, but it was all just too painful. Your mom wiped your tears and looked into your eyes, whispering, "Don't worry my dear, practice makes perfect. When you fall, just pick yourself back up, relax, take a deep breathe and ride, ride again!"

I found that this is very meaningful, but still got people laugh at this example, and I admit it maybe appear in the wrong situation at that time… because I really don’t know what is happening that time, I CANNOT ACCESS YOUTUBE ARGH ==’’’. Go back to natural, and reborn.

No comments: